Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May Long Weekend


So this past weekend was May Long Weekend which is celebrating Victoria Day. Loosely translated it means 'the first weekend that people can go camping in 8+ months but it must snow and be cold and miserable'. Well this year May long did not dissapoint! Saturday was gorgeous, a lovely 20 something degrees and Sunday started off really nice but went own hill quickly. Monday morning we awoke to a whole bunch of snow. All I can say is I am sure glad we didn't go camping.!


Here are the pictures, the first was taken on Monday the 18th and the 2nd one was taken today, Wednesday the 20th.

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

Why do you live here again???? ha ha - I'm sure glad you do, because otherwise who would I complain with?!

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah - keep writing, I'm reading and looking!