Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mothers Day & Other Delights

May 10th was Mothers Day. I love to have a smoothie for my breakfast so Orrin (with the help of Dad) mad me a very yummy one. Later that day we went to Edmonton and had lunch at Red Robin (a really yummy burger place). It can be stressful going to public places with Jakey and restaurants are no exception. Usually we will avoid them like the plague and opt for simply doing the drive-thru eating experience instead. However we were both feeling brave and so decided to try our luck. Our gamble paid off and it was a very pleasant experience!

After lunch we went to get my Mothers Day present. So far my mothers day gifts have comprised of things that the kids make themselves and usually some flowers from Jesse. I love this and think that is what Mothers Day gifts should be. This year, however, I lost my camera. Because I use my camera CONSTANTLY I was quite distraught about not having one and felt as though my right arm had gotten lost with it! So this year I got a camera, so even though I got the camera on Mothers Day, it is also my birthday, christmas, next birthday (you get the idea) gift. I LOVE it (it's an Olympus SLR) and have been having a great time playing with it.!

No comments: