Monday, July 27, 2009

Orrin's 4th Birthday - June 28th 2009

My youngest little man turned 4 on the 28th of this month. He was really excited about his birthday this year so I was looking forward to it too.

I really like making cakes for the kids' birthday so his request was an icecream cake with bananas, strawberries and chocolate. About a week before his birthday he changed his mind to a soccer ball cake. Well my plan was already in place for an icecream cake (and besides I had never made one before so I was really excited about it) so I figured he will have to wait till next year!

When he goes to gym and his friend Kurtis' house all he does is place on the scooter so we got him one of those. Emily and Ray got him a helmet for it and we also gave him a tent and a soccer ball. We had Ray. Emily, Adam and Taylor over for his special supper and cake (which because of the round bumps on the top he thought was an icecream-soccer-cake!)








No comments: