Monday, January 16, 2012

Winters Here :(


Well, we all knew it had to come eventually, and boy did it come! All year and even December was so pleasant. Christmas Day was +10 and there really hasn't been much snow or cold weather to excite anyone(now by cold I mean COLD, like for a Canadian!) But Saturday old man winter arrived with a vengeance! It snowed all day and I mean it started in the morning and was still snowing at 4am Sunday (I know this cause I was out in it!) The temperature plummeted and here we are Monday at -26, colder of course with the windchill. But today will seem quite balmy in comparison to the -37 that we will all be enjoying for the remainder of the week (actually, if you ask me, it all kind of feels the same after -25).

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so Jealous!!!

Dick Family said...

I'm sure on a daily basis you get asked this questions 2-3 times...WHY do you live here again?! haha I'm glad you do ;)